Ethra Tech (formerly AEA) is a company with a great industrial tradition. Since it was founded, in 1999, AEA designs, produces and installs air conditioning systems for civil, industrial and military use.
In little more than 10 years it has grown to the point where it can compete with the leading companies in the refrigeration sector, becoming one of the major suppliers of air conditioners internationally.
Innovation and Research are the characteristics that distinguish Ethra Tech (formerly AEA). Quality, Competitiveness, Flexibility and Solidity are the factors that have led it to be successful in the markets in which it operates.
- The wide range of mobile telephone products make it possible to adapt to the needs of the customer and offer technical solutions that satisfy requirements of a high level of reliability, low noise levels, low investment costs and easy installation.
- Ethra Tech (formerly AEA) is specialized in equipment for Data Processing Centres that make it possible to integrate a conditioning system inside premises specially designed to house a large amount of technological equipment. The special characteristic of these systems is that their dimensions can be integrated perfectly with standard equipment, guaranteeing better distribution of internal spaces and ensuring ideal climatic conditions for Data Processing Centres.
- The air conditioners for Industrial Environments are specially designed to operate in extreme conditions (high temperatures, large quantities of dust and strong vibrations), ensuring maximum performance.
- Air conditioning systems and heat exchangers designed and produced for the cooling of electrical boards or for similar applications. Such units can be mounted externally, internally or directly on the roof to satisfy any kind of need.
- Ethra Tech (formerly AEA) produces refrigerant units specially designed to operate in household refrigorators or in refrigerated containers in commercial vehicles intended for distribution.